BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Thursday's Daily Wear

Quick post before I run to work. I wanted to do a daily wear post since I happen to really love my outfit today. I've been spending a lot more time putting together clothing, cleaning out my closet and donating what I don't need. I've gotten pretty creative in the last week. Here's what I put together for today.



Today I have on a skirt from Harold's (ya'll remember them? Went out of business last year sad), a tank top from forever 21, Steve Madden navy silk heels, and my new white cashmire sweater (is that what you call it?). I'm also featuring another new piece, a tres adorable glass strawberry neckalace from forever 21. :)



That's all for now...work is calling...boo! :(

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment